The Hydraulic Rotator is designed for tightening helical piles as attachments for tractors, excavators, manipulators. It can be used with other hydraulic power units with a pressure of up to 16 MPa (160 ATM) and an oil flow of 20-40 l/min. GPRF hydraulic motors with rated torque of 5600, 7000 or 8700 Nm are used as the actuator. The output shaft is for the pile of 89 mm in diameter. Adapters for other piles are made on request.
Ask the Sales Department of WINTTEK for the price of Hydraulic Rotators.
|- nominal, Nm||5600||7000||8700|
|- rated speed, rpm||25||20||16|
|- maximum speed, rpm||37||30||24|
|- minimum speed, rpm||3||3||3|
|Weight with a rack, kg||41||47||54|
|Dimensions without additional lever and adapter for screwing piles, mm||1180х607х118||1263х607х128||1263х607х140|
1. High torque;
2. Robust and ergonomic design, proven from our own installation experience;
3. Reversing mechanism availability;
4. Long service life;
5. Fast and reliable connection to the hydraulic power unit;
6. Easy mounting on the helical pile;
7. Can be used for all types of helical piles, including Krinner.
To learn more about the equipment characteristics, please contact our specialist.
Leave us a request and we will definitely contact you!
Your message has been sent sucessfully